Fenix LD22 Tactical Flashlight - Black - Uses two AA NiMH, Alkaline, or Lithium batteries
Still compact in size, the upgraded Fenix LD22 Flashlight offers new operational features and a higher output of 300 lumens while still using only two AA batteries.
Four brightness levels plus Strobe and SOS will meet lighting demands for daily use as well as tactical applications.
In Outdoor Mode, the LD22 Flashlight’s side switch controls all output modes and the tail switch simply turns the light on and off.
The new Tactical Mode turns off the side switch and activates the turbo, strobe and mid modes through the tactical tail switch.
This flashlight takes two AA batteries - NOT INCLUDED -
Our top selling AA batteries include the Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA 8-Pack and the Panasonic Eneloop Rechargeable AA 4-Pack with charger.
If you really want to know why we love Fenix Quality Flashlights - here's a video that's worth watching....
- Output Lumens: 5 - 300
- Maximum Runtime: 40min - 100hours depending on brightness
- Maximum Distance: 394ft (120m)
- Maximum Intensity 3600cd
- Impact Resistance 1m
- Uses Cree XP-G2 R5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by two AA (Ni-MH/Alkaline) batteries
- 155mm (Length) x 21.5 mm (Diameter) 6.1 in. x 0.8 in.）
- 72 grams (2.5 oz.) excluding batteries
- Tactical tail switch, momentary-on function
- Stainless steel switch for output selection under Outdoor mode
- Dual operation mode and Outdoor Mode is the factory default setting
- Intelligent memory circuit(under Outdoor Mode), automatically enters previous used brightness level when turned on
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating