2/3AA 1.2V 450mAh NiCD Flat Top Rechargeable Assembly Cell Battery
2/3AA 1.2V 450mAh NiCD Battery are excellent for building custom battery packs. If you are a novice or an old pro, these batteries will keep you powered up. These batteries can be recharged 500-1000 times giving you years of use. They are many applications, such as digital cameras, portable devices, and mainly used for solar lights/lighting. If your solar lights need a button top 2/3AA battery, we are one of the few online retailers that carry such a battery.
High quality High Capacity 2/3AA Size rechargeable NiCd battery. These batteries are designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications such as digital cameras, CD players, portable audio devices, hand held games, 2-way radios, PDAs, and other portable high drain digital electronics.2/3AA 1.2V 450mAh NiCD NiCD Battery Specifications
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Amperage: 400mAh
- Chemistry: Nickel Cadium (NiCD)
- Height: 1.18in (29.97mm)
- Diameter: 0.57in (14.48mm)
- Terminal Types: Flat TOP
- Excellent quality and provide constant power electric current for your power hungry devices and some solar lights and solar applications.
- Low internal resistance, ideal for rapid high current discharge
- Excellent battery cycle life: 1000 times
- Ni-Cad battery can be charged and discharged for up to 1000 times
- Environmentally Friendly (Ni-Cad can be recycled)
- If use once a day, Ni-Cad batteries can last up to 3 years.
It is a good practice to do deep-discharge or complete discharge at least once 4 to 8 weeks. Deep discharge ( complete discharge ) is important for Ni-Cad not to develop memory effects. Compared with other types of rechargeable cells, Ni-Cad batteries offer good cycle life and performance at low temperatures with a fair capacity but its significant advantage is the ability to deliver practically its full rated capacity at high discharge rates (discharging in one hour or less)NOTE: Colors of Battery may vary
Need more than one 2/3AA 1.2V 450mAh NiCD Assembly Cell Battery?
Replaces These Model Numbers
- Dantona 2/3AA-400-NIPPLE
- Exell Battery EBC-304