Exell Battery 12V 55Ah Sealed Lea Acid Battery Rechargeable AGM replaces UB12550, 45825
This state-of-the-art lead-acid battery is the valve-regulated type
(sometimes called "sealed" or maintenance-free), which fixes the acid
electrolyte in an absorptive fiberglass mat.
The advantage of this design is that the battery needs no water additions,
can be operated in any position, and can be used in close proximity to people
and sensitive equipment.
- Sealed no leak design
- Higher cranking amps
- Lower self discharge
- Greater vibration resistance
- Heavy duty, no corrosion terminals
- Electrolyte is suspended in fiberglass mat separators, which act as
- 1 yr. Manufacturer Warranty
- Also Known As WB 12550 (Group 22NF)
- NOTE: SLA (AGM), Gel Cell ship via UPS Domestic (USA)