Batteries.com is looking to hire a Social Media Community Manager.
Since opening for business seventeen years ago, Batteries.com has been online 24/7 working to become one of the world's leading retailers of batteries and related mobile electronic accessories. We offer a fun startup culture, the elimination of most layers between thought and action, and a dedicated, talented team of professionals.
To this team we are looking to add a seasoned professional to maintain a strong pulse on the needs, desires, and concerns of current and prospective customers as well as the community at large. Partner with functional groups to understand and support their needs for consumer feedback and insights.
The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, and not afraid to take risks. They will also:
- Coordinate regular focus groups and user testing
- Set up and manage Battery Advisory Board/Panel, conducting regular surveys and polls to this group
- Set up, monitor, and synthesize feedback from NPS survey, website feedback, email feedback, customer care interactions etc.
- Respond to all detractors, and make recommendations for action.
- Monitor relevant dialogue in social networks
- Quality control customer service calls and emails
- Build the brand and conduct community outreach in the social media sphere
- Manage company blog
- Manage Facebook fan page
- Twitter outreach
- Other community outreach
- Build relationships with top battery bloggers
- Build relationships with top local technology
- Be passionate about consumer insight and experience
- Have an affinity for online social media, but not be a social media guru
- Have the ability to emotionally connect with customers orally and in writing
- Have outstanding attention to detail
- Be a team player who is willing to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree required
This position is located in Norcross, GA.
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and a cover letter stating your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the subject line your name, position name, and where you have seen this ad.
Batteries.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will only respond to those we wish to contact for an interview. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Thank you for your interest in Batteries.com.