Search Engine Marketing Manager
Batteries.com is looking to hire a Search Engine Marketing Manager.
Since opening for business seventeen years ago, Batteries.com has been online 24/7 working to become one of the world's leading retailers of batteries and related mobile electronic accessories. We offer a fun startup culture, the elimination of most layers between thought and action, and a dedicated, talented team of professionals.
To this team we are looking to add a seasoned professional to provide strategic leadership, tactical execution, and analytic support surrounding the development of a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) program across our eCommerce site Batteries.com. The talented candidate we seek will create, implement, track, analyze, and optimize keyword campaigns across multiple search engines while developing the company's overall paid search strategy. This person will play a central role in driving customer acquisition, revenue growth, and profitability. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience managing large scale search engine marketing campaigns.
- Grow the profit associated with the SEM program through superior campaign management and project management
- Support Search Engine Marketing through analysis, optimization, and new keyword acquisition
- Partner with Category Managers to build search engine volume and efficiency across categories
- Forecasts projected sales/revenue on an ongoing basis
- Conceptualize and initiate tests (keyword bids, ad copy, and landing pages) in order to continually improve key metrics (click, search, convert) across campaigns
- Make recommendations on keyword selection and prioritize expansion efforts
- Manage relationships with partners
- Stay informed of industry trends and best practices Investigate and implement new technologies, services, automation capabilities, and/or vendor solutions that enhance SEM
- Act as the SEM point of contact on technical development
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years experience with Search Engine Marketing
This position is located in Norcross, GA.
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and a cover letter stating your salary requirements to email@example.com. Include in the subject line your name, position name, and where you have seen this ad.
Batteries.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will only respond to those we wish to contact for an interview. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Thank you for your interest in Batteries.com.