Marketing Director, Branding & Partnerships
Batteries.com is looking to hire a Marketing Manager, Branding & Partnerships.
Since opening for business seventeen years ago, Batteries.com has been online 24/7 working to become one of the world's leading retailers of batteries and related mobile electronic accessories. We offer a fun startup culture, the elimination of most layers between thought and action, and a dedicated, talented team of professionals.
The Marketing Director, Branding & Partnerships will lead brand marketing strategy for Batteries.com and will lead marketing campaigns, social strategy and partnerships to acquire new customers and increase brand awareness. The Director will establish brand messaging and the strategy for reaching Batteries.com's core consumer in bold and creative ways. The ideal candidate will have experience translating insights into creative briefs and executing campaigns across offline, social and digital channels, as well as strategic partnerships. We are looking for a passionate marketer and big thinker who is both creative and analytical.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to define and execute branding, social and partnership marketing campaigns across Batteries.com to drive new customer acquisition and increase awareness of Batteries.com.
- Uncover, engage and negotiate strategic partnerships with complementary businesses that will help extend the Batteries brand message and drive customer acquisition in our target markets.
- Collaborate with retail, onsite merchandising, and creative teams to develop brand messaging and assets
- Analyze customer behavior to develop acquisition strategy and performance goals
- Determine ROI of marketing efforts and prioritize based on results
- Share performance results and best practices for Branding and Partnership marketing across the company
- Negotiate with external stakeholders to drive Batteries.com business objectives
- Bachelor degree required
- 7+ years of work experience in digital marketing, social media, and partnership development
- MBA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to influence diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Social Media savvy, demonstrated success growing social communities
- Experience analyzing customer data and insights to develop business objectives and marketing plans
- Experience and knowledge of the basic value of assets in a media exchange (what works and what does not). An understanding of how to negotiate to get the highest performing, most targeted exchange in partnerships
- Able to work independently and prioritize personal projects, as well as partner effectively with cross-functional colleagues to achieve desired business results
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative, with a desire to use out-of-the-box thinking to reach expecting and new moms
- Experience in the maternity, baby, fashion or pet categories.
- Experienced manager who cares about the development of the people on their team
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and a cover letter stating your salary requirements to email@example.com. Include in the subject line your name, position name, and where you have seen this ad.
Batteries.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will only respond to those we wish to contact for an interview. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Thank you for your interest in Batteries.com.