Batteries.com is looking to hire for Inside Sales Major Accounts.
Since opening for business seventeen years ago, Batteries.com has been online 24/7 working to become one of the world's leading retailers of batteries and related mobile electronic accessories. We offer a fun startup culture, the elimination of most layers between thought and action, and a dedicated, talented team of professionals.
As Inside Sales Major Accounts, you will be responsible for aggressively growing the Batteries.com customer base. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to successfully maintain relationships as well as identify and grow Batteries usage across a defined set of customers. A successful candidate will maintain active engagement with customers and prospects as well as consistently meet and exceed sales quotas. The ISR role is done over the phone, email, 1 to many, and 1 to 1 sessions. The inside rep makes the first touch of customers of various sizes and from various industries. A single inside sales rep can manage one or more territories.
- 3+ years of inside sales or field sales experience in B2B environments, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
- Advanced customer relationship skills with proven sales record
- Excellent listening and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
- Work closely with field sales, partner and solution architects resources to manage one or more territories
- Work independently from field sales to cover accounts and drive revenue
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Forecast the territory performance per month against said quota
- Participate in lead follow up and account planning
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
This position is located in Norcross, GA.TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and a cover letter stating your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the subject line your name, position name, and where you have seen this ad.Batteries.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will only respond to those we wish to contact for an interview. All inquiries will be kept confidential.Thank you for your interest in Batteries.com.
- Identify new revenue opportunities
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills through all levels of communication
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to batteries; understand and identify opportunities for customers
- Strong technical, sales, and communication skills
- Manage time efficiently, meet personal goals, and work effectively with other members of saless
- Extensive customer network