Inside Sales Manager
Batteries.com is looking to hire an Inside Sales Manager.
Would you like to lead a team focused on increasing national sales of Batteries.com products within the Fortune 2000, Fortune 1000, Educational, and Government market segments? Do you have the business savvy and the technical sales background necessary to help establish Batteries.com as a key battery provider?
As an Inside Sales Leader you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of our brand. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration. The ideal candidate will possess a technology sales management background that enables them to lead a team of experienced inside sales representatives with engagements at the CXO level. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop and execute account plans and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Since opening for business seventeen years ago, Batteries.com has been online 24/7 working to become one of the world's leading retailers of batteries and related mobile electronic accessories. We offer a fun startup culture, the elimination of most layers between thought and action, and a dedicated, talented team of professionals.
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined set of accounts
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Develop and execute a comprehensive account plans
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Expect moderate travel
- 7-10 years of technology related sales or business development experience
- 5+ years of sales management experience working for technology vendor selling enterprise solutions
- BA/BS degree required
- Experience leading a team of sellers focusing on commercial accounts
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong leadership skills
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
- Extensive customer network
This position is located in Norcross, GA.
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and a cover letter stating your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the subject line your name, position name, and where you have seen this ad.
Batteries.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will only respond to those we wish to contact for an interview. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Thank you for your interest in Batteries.com.