Batteries.com is looking to hire an Imaging Specialist.
Since opening for business seventeen years ago, Batteries.com has been online 24/7 working to become one of the world's leading retailers of batteries and related mobile electronic accessories. We offer a fun startup culture, the elimination of most layers between thought and action, and a dedicated, talented team of professionals.
Batteries.com has an immediate need for an experienced Imaging Specialist to produce high quality digital product images in a studio setting for use in both e-commerce and print applications. This person will be responsible for retouching and correcting photographs. Organizational skills are key to maintaining our large asset database. Interested candidates must posses a BA/BS degree in Graphic Arts, Photography and/or an equivalent combination of training and direct imaging experience required. A professional portfolio that demonstrates photography manipulation examples is required.
- Produces a large quantity of high quality product images while upholding a consistent aesthetic throughout.
- Develop imaging process for best quality with speed.
- Produces a variety of web ready images for ecommerce application.
- Accelerated turnover of editing photographs while upholding a standard of quality. Including retouching, color correction and removing backgrounds.
- Utilizes photo processing software to manipulate and color correct images for use in web and possible print applications.
- Communicates, supports, and consults with photographer for assignments.
- Translates production requirements, creative direction and layouts into final image.
- Ensures the final image meets all quality control requirements prior to completion. This includes, focus, clean merchandise, image is calibrated and balanced color, registered, meets total curve and layout requirements, consistency, etc.
- Actively participates and provides input for continuous improvement with work process and procedures.
- Strong communication and organizational skills and creative problem solving abilities required.
- High technical proficiency in Photoshop with an eye for detail.
- Undergraduate degree in a related art field, photography, and graphic art and/or equivalent combination of training and experience is required.
- Photography experience desired.
- Photoshop Experience required.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines required.
This position is located in Norcross, GA.
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and a cover letter stating your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the subject line your name, position name, and where you have seen this ad.
Batteries.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will only respond to those we wish to contact for an interview. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Thank you for your interest in Batteries.com.