Batteries.com is looking to hire a Graphic Designer - eCommerce.
Since opening for business seventeen years ago, Batteries.com has been online 24/7 working to become one of the world's leading retailers of batteries and related mobile electronic accessories. We offer a fun startup culture, the elimination of most layers between thought and action, and a dedicated, talented team of professionals.
We are looking to hire a passionate, enthusiastic and talented Graphic Designer to join our Creative and User Experience team. With true entrepreneurial spirit and agility this small group oversees all front-end user experience for Batteries.com. We continue to demonstrate significant growth with a business model committed to outstanding customer service, wide selection and an exceptional ecommerce experience. Under the direction of the Assistant Director, Creative and User Experience this individual will product designs for a wide range of on-site promotional and merchandising projects. The ideal candidate is a highly independent self-starter with a strong creative ability and at least 3 years of related experience. Qualified candidates must have a four-year degree from a college or university and must be a strong conceptual thinker.
- Produce a wide variety of designs to satisfy consumer-driven MarComm and Merchandising projects as well user interface design solutions, including brand and promotional banners across multiple placements, interface elements, mockups, logos, etc.
- Successfully manage on-site promotional schedule and creative assets from concept to completion, leverage and maintain the brand essence and produce high quality creative work.
- Must present, rationalize and articulate design ideas and decisions effectively and quickly with consistently high level of attention to detail
- Three to fours years of commercial graphic design with at least 1 year designing for e-commerce.
- Experience developing logos and icons; familiarity with print production process is also desirable.
- A Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and have an intermediate understanding of graphic and web design principles and of current web technologies (html, css).
- Must be a strong communicator able to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines and have a positive attitude.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating ability to produce effective promotional campaigns.
The eCommerce Solutions group manages all front-end projects for Batteries.com. We are a small yet quickly expanding group of diverse professionals that produce highly thoughtful, intuitive solutions for our consumers. If you desire to work in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment then we'd like to hear from you. This position is located in Norcross, GA.TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and a cover letter stating your salary requirements to email@example.com. Include in the subject line your name, position name, and where you have seen this ad.Batteries.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will only respond to those we wish to contact for an interview. All inquiries will be kept confidential.Thank you for your interest in Batteries.com.