Batteries.com is looking to hire an eCommerce Project Manager.
Since opening for business seventeen years ago, Batteries.com has been online 24/7 working to become one of the world's leading retailers of batteries and related mobile electronic accessories. We offer a fun startup culture, the elimination of most layers between thought and action, and a dedicated, talented team of professionals. To this team we are looking to add a highly-motivated, detail-oriented Project Manager to take projects to the next level and improve our supply chain, fulfillment, and customer service operations. We value intelligent, driven people that work well both independently and in a team environment. Job responsibilities in this position can expand and grow with the demonstrated success of the individual.
- Work closely with the VP of Special Operations to identify cost saving and efficiency-driving initiatives as the business expands in size and complexity
- Manage small project teams to take an initiative from concept to completion
- Develop project plans for implementation of initiatives and perform business case analyses
- Actively work with users and IT development teams to ensure efficient development and implementation of initiatives
- This is a hands-on job that involves spending time in our warehouses and call center
- Examples of previous initiatives include robotics picking system in warehouses, RF scanners to eliminate paper based work flows, expanding one-day delivery footprint through alternative carriers
- Bachelor's degree (computer science, engineering, math, or economics a plus). MBA preferred
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar activity
- Experience managing small project teams
- Strong analytical ability coupled with good creative and visualization skills
- Strong computer skills (including Excel) and good general knowledge of IT systems. (Knowledge of Microsoft Access or SQL Server a plus.)
This position is located in Norcross, GA.
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and a cover letter stating your salary requirements to email@example.com. Include in the subject line your name, position name, and where you have seen this ad.
Batteries.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will only respond to those we wish to contact for an interview. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Thank you for your interest in Batteries.com.