Batteries.com is looking to hire an eCommerce Product Manager.
Since opening for business seventeen years ago, Batteries.com has been online 24/7 working to become one of the world's leading retailers of batteries and related mobile electronic accessories. We offer a fun startup culture, the elimination of most layers between thought and action, and a dedicated, talented team of professionals. To this team we are looking to add a Product Manager to assist with the strategic vision as we grow and, in hands-on fashion, guide all front-end and some middle-layer projects from inception to launch. The successful candidate should not only possess analytical intelligence, but just as important, creativity, cleverness and an agile mind. Responsibilities Include:
- Expected to lead the process of making recommendations and setting technical requirements for overall functionality, new initiatives and other enhancements
- Collaborate and strategize with merchandising, marketing, and user experience/design to create functional specifications and manage the build of the product
- Responsibility for a suite of Social Commerce capabilities (e.g. facebook, twitter, blogs) which support the overall web experience
- Personalization projects on the site to improve the customer experience and raise the average order value
- Creation and launch of alternate shopping channels such as mobile, television, tablet, micro affiliates, micro sites and private sales
- Manage on-site search, product reviews and other 3rd-party solutions
- New cutting-edge shopping abilities to expand marketing reach while increasing customer loyalty
- College degree (preferably Computer Science or Engineering/ Math) and 1 to 2 years experience in web product management, an eCommerce focus would be considered a plus
- Proven experience communicating with and achieving consistently good results from off-shore development teams
- Ability to translate complex business goals into clearly understandable product specifications
- Strong communication and relationship skills
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects in a dynamic environment
This position is located in Norcross, GA.
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and a cover letter stating your salary requirements to email@example.com. Include in the subject line your name, position name and where you have seen this ad.
Batteries.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will only respond to those we wish to contact for an interview. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Thank you for your interest in Batteries.com.