Batteries.com is looking to hire a Data Entry Associate.
Since opening for business seventeen years ago, Batteries.com has been online 24/7 working to become one of the world's leading retailers of batteries and related mobile electronic accessories. We offer a fun startup culture, the elimination of most layers between thought and action, and a dedicated, talented team of professionals. To this team we are looking to add a highly-motivated, detail-oriented Data Entry Associate to support the Batteries.com domestic marketplace retail business. We value intelligent, driven people that work well both independently and in a team environment. Job responsibilities in this position can expand and grow with the demonstrated success of the individual.
New item and new vendor set-up and maintenance
- Update and maintain item/vendor database as necessary
Manage new item spreadsheet
Develop expertise with web-based software applications and internally-developed systems to facilitate new item setup and management
- Update and maintain item/vendor data integrity
- Leverage reports to find data gaps and inconsistencies
Optimize the on-site shopping experience through effective use of tagging, imaging, and product organization
- Own the resolution of product setup issues impacting internal and external customers
- Communicate weekly status to cross-functional teams and stakeholders at Batteries.com.
- Intermediate Excel skills and attention to detail
- At least 1 year of data entry, supply chain or retail related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline a plus
- Strong communication skills and teamwork
Very strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel and MS Office Suites; SQL is a plus.
This position is located in Norcross, GA.
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and a cover letter stating your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the subject line your name, position name, and where you have seen this ad.
Batteries.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will only respond to those we wish to contact for an interview. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Thank you for your interest in Batteries.com.