Batteries.com is looking to hire a Customer Care Team Leader.
Since opening for business seventeen years ago, Batteries.com has been online 24/7 working to become one of the world's leading retailers of batteries and related mobile electronic accessories. We offer a fun startup culture, the elimination of most layers between thought and action, and a dedicated, talented team of professionals.
This newly created Customer Care Team Leader position presents an excellent opportunity for you to take the next step in your career! In this position you will play a key role in helping lead Customer Care team members on our core mission which is to "inspire passion in our customers" through WOW Service. We're looking for people that have a proven track record for providing exceptional customer service who are also dedicated, dependable and confident with a can-do attitude and a desire to succeed. Get ready to play an integral part in helping our Customer Care team "raise the bar" on our already award winning service as we continue to build a team known to be one of the best in the ecommerce industry. This will require flexibility (working one weekend day/night is required depending on shift), sound judgment, a deep understanding of our processes and procedures and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Support the Customer Care management team on a daily basis and assume a leadership role in the absence of a manager. Specifically you will:
Skills / Abilities:
- Provide coaching, mentoring, assistance and advice to team members
- Resolve escalated customer issues in a timely fashion, in a manner consistent with Batteries.com's service philosophy
- Act as Customer Care "ambassador" while professionally representing the team's interests in cross-functional meetings
- Periodically assist management in monitoring of calls/emails (both remotely and side-by-side) while providing instructive, motivational feedback to representatives
- Support the achievement of department quality and service level objectives via attentiveness of inbound queue reports and through encouragement of agent availability
- Work with management to address workforce issues with sensitively in accordance with established HR policies
- Process orders and resolve customer inquiries (approx 50% of total time)
- Other duties as assigned
- Analytical - Help identify underlying causes of issues affecting Customer Care and contribute to the development of action plans to address root causes
- Interpersonal - Work one-on-one or with small groups in a collaborative, instructive manner in order to help the team accomplish quality and service level objectives
- Multi-task - Prioritize tasks, organize and effectively manage multiple projects
- Motivational - Help boost morale and foster a supportive work environment that celebrates success and encourages results
- Flexible - Work with managers and other team leads to ensure supervision coverage across all hours, including weekends and holidays
- Consistent - Remain a calm, positive and professional leader under pressure
This position is located in Norcross, GA.TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and a cover letter stating your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the subject line your name, position name, and where you have seen this ad.Batteries.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will only respond to those we wish to contact for an interview. All inquiries will be kept confidential.Thank you for your interest in Batteries.com.
- College Degree preferred
- Past supervisory experience within a customer service/call center environment a plus